Home          Get help

Get help

By clicking on any of the links below, you will be taken to the website of that agency, where you can find out more about them and their contact details. 

I’m a victim of domestic abuse

If you are experiencing abuse and controlling behaviour in a relationship and would like support or just someone to talk to who can help you.

Find services that can help.

I am a parent and a victim of controlling behaviour

If you are feeling trapped in your situation, you have options, and we can support you. 

Get confidential advice and help.

I am concerned about someone

If want some advice as to how to help and support them.

Find out how you can support someone.

I want to report someone

If you want to talk to someone anonymously about a situation that is abusive and controlling and report it.

Find out how to report someone.

I am living with toxic behaviour at home

If you are experiencing controlling behaviour at home and you need support, advice, or help. 

Find services to help if you’re living with toxic behaviour.

I want to change my behaviour

If you recognise that you are controlling and you need help and support to change, there are local agencies that can support you and give you confidential advice. 

Help change your behaviour.