Home          Get help

I want to report someone

You can talk to us confidentially and anonymously. 

If someone you know is in an abusive and controlling relationship, perhaps with a partner, family member or friend, and you want to report it, please get in touch. You can choose to contact Jersey Domestic Abuse Support, Crimestoppers or the States of Jersey Police. We are here to help.